VTC 7252-7C4IP (P/N: 10V00725200X0)
Intel® Core™ 9th Gen i7-9700TE, 2 x 4GB industrial-grade memory, VGA output, 2 x internal 2.5” tray, 1 x CFast, 2 x LAN, 4 x PoE 802.3af/at (total 60W), 2 x mini-PCIe slot, 2 x M.2 slot, 2 x SIM socket
NEXCOM has never stopped innovating on mobile communications and the latest IP65-grade in-vehicle computer, VTC 7252-7C4IP, with more features beyond surveillance, enables a higher level of security for passengers and cabin crew. The 5G-enabled mobile PoE computer supports live streaming video, making quick communications with command room on the remote a reality.
Designed to be tough
Rated IP65, the in-vehicle computer is built with proof against water and dust to work reliably in rigorous environments. A comprehensive list of major certifications, including CE, FCC, E-mark (E13) and MIL-STD-810G, guarantees the appliance could withstand dust, moisture, and temperature changes, supporting vehicles in bad weather and extreme working conditions.
- Intel® Core™ 9th Gen, i7-9700TE, up to 3.8GHz, 8 Core
- Full IP65 protection
- 4 x Independent 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE 802.3af/at, total 60W
- 2 x Internal 2.5” SSD and 2 x mSATA for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2 x Isolated CAN Bus 2.0B
- 1 x External CFast and 2 x SIM socket with door
- Support 5G NR, Wi-Fi 6, V2X and AI accelerator cards
- CE/FCC/E-mark (E13) /MIL-STD-810G