Cabinet mount controller fanless PC with Intel® Core™ i7-9700TE 1.8GHz, and two PCIe x4 expansion slots
The featured IP65-rated heatsink enables decent cooling effect for non-stop operations, making it a silent substitute for conventional industrial computers with fans where 24/7 cooling is a prerequisite. Ideal applications include energy infrastructures such as wind power stations or charging stations.
Connectivity has you covered
Despite a slender figure, the industrial computer is complete with regular I/O ports, convenient for data transmission and bridging with other peripherals: one mini-PCIe for storage and dual Gigabit Ethernet to ensure effective throughput in case data traffic surges. The fanless system comes standard with one mini-PCIe for storage devices. Another variation equipped with two extra PCIe x4 slots is also available to meet expansion demands.
- Fanless system design with slim type
- Intel® Xeon® E-2278GEL and 8th & 9th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA socket type processors
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x COM RS232/422/485
- IP65 protection on the outside heatsink
- 1 x DVI-D display output
- 2 x DDR4 up to 64GB
- 1 x mini-PCIe for storage device
- 2 x Easy-access 2.5” SSD trays
- Support power input 24V DC