NEXCOM, today announced the release of two 17″ industrial-grade fanless Panel PC, APPC 1720T, and APPC 1721T, featuring a full-flat plastic surface touch screen with powerful performance. With an outstanding Intel® Core™ D525 dual-core processor and DDR3 memory, With a wide range of power inputs, the ideal solution for telecoms applications, and for installation in a wide variety of industrial and mechanical devices, such as forklifts and trucks. The fanless Panel PC, APPC 1720T series is specifically designed with a seamless flat-bezel touch screen display giving the platform a sleek visually appealing appearance which effectively prevents dust and dirt.
- Pure 17″, 1024×768 industrial grade LCD panel & 5-wire flush touch panel integrated
- Fanless system with Intel® Atom™ D525 dual core (1.8GHz, 1M Cache) processor
- Rich I/Os : 4 COMs , D I/Os, 4 USB, dual Intel LAN, 2nd VGA, optional CAN bus Interface
- Dual mPCIe expansion for wireless communication
- Reliable less cabling design through a dedicated single board computer
- Both back and front metal housing with plastic front IP65 compliance and up to 50 degree high temperature and high vibration resistant
This feature makes the APPC 1720T series especially suitable for applications where stringent hygiene levels are important, such as within the food and beverages industry. an all-in-one compact system that includes a rich I/O interface to provide multiple expansion options and control any subsystem or automation hardware, such as warehouse, logistics, and access control devices. In addition, users can easily remove the back cover to install an additional 2.5″ HDD and two mini-PCIe.Based on APPC 1720T model, APPC 1721T has two RS-232/422/485 COM ports with isolation to fit industrial applications plus two additional RS-323 COM ports. In addition, one GPIO port for 4 input/output is available for digital control. bus interface for communication with CAN bus devices.