PICMG 1.3 Full-Size SBC with intel Q370/H310 Support 8th Gen. Intel core i7/i5/i3 Processors
Commercial applications demand power, which traditionally used to mean hardware bulk and high operating costs. But with single board computers such as the NEXCOM PEAK 889VL2, a powerful and flexible foundation for everything from smart manufacturing to upscale retail displays has arrived, loaded with features and acting as a central I/O platform for a variety of applications.
- Intel® Coffee (8th generation Core™ i7/i5/i3) processor, 65W TDPs, LGA1151 socket
- Support Intel® Q370/H310 PCH chipset PICMG 1.3 specification
- Support 2 x DDR4 Long DIMM 288-pin socket
- multiple display from VGA & mini DP & DP
- 4 x SATA III, 2 x GbE LAN, 4 x COM, 1 x LPT, 4 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD audio, M.2
- Optional: TPM, CPU cooler, M.2 storage
To immediately accommodate a wide spectrum of associated devices and maintain good futureproofing, the PEAK 887VL2 ships with a surprisingly complete range of inputs and outputs for a compact single-board computer. Users get as many as 11 USB ports, including USB 3.1 Gen 2. For storage, the PEAK 889VL2 features a high-speed M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 (with support for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) plus four SATA 6Gb/s ports, which can be configured in RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10.
Great for distributed edge computing
Accordingly, Due to being compact but so well-featured, the PEAK 889VL2 helps businesses and organizations construct low latency, highly responsive edge computing topologies. With endpoints having access to increased computational power, storage, and connectivity, a better balance for IoT implementation can be attained.