8″ rugged vehicle mount computer with Intel Atom® E3950 Processor, projected capacitive touch screen and IP65
NEXCOM answered the challenge in developing the 8-inch, 1280 x 720 resolution VMC 2020, with a projected capacitive touch screen. In the meantime, a comprehensive vehicular system is most suitable for in-vehicle computers, such as trucks, forklifts, cranes – and even police cars, taxis, and buses – especially in transportation, logistics, material handling, and import/export markets. It’s certified to protect against external conditions in warehouses and ports that include rain/high humidity, sunlight, external impacts, and unexpected power interruptions. Especially integrated with other peripherals, the VMC 2020 becomes an all-in-one mobile panel PC that maximizes productivity and convenience.
- 8″ TFT LCD monitor with projected capacitive touch screen
- IPS LCD with wide viewing angle and resolution (1280 x 720)
- Sunlight readable capability: 1,000 nits LCD brightness
- 3mm thick touch screen for IK08 protection against external damage
- Touch screen operable with various gloves and even with water spillage
- IP65 waterproof protection
- Built-in Intel Atom® E3950 processor, up to 2.0 GHz
- 10/100/1000Mbps M12 A-coded independent Ethernet x 1
- CVBS input for analog camera x 4 (optional)
- Wide range DC input 9V~60V
- Backup battery for approx. 15 additional min. of operation (optional)
Tough enough for any rough stuff
Because Our VMC 2020 in-vehicle computer is robust and sturdy, guaranteeing full functionality amidst harsh conditions. You’ll be able to save money on replacement costs and extend computer use with its IK08 protection (IK09 with optical bonding). Tested with five joules of impact on five contact points, the valuable screen avoids most types of accidental damage, as well as work injuries caused by broken glass. VMC 2020 is both MIL-STD 810G and IP65 compliant, meaning that it’s protected against vibration, shock, and dust, and water ingress. Otherwise, after Then aforementioned protection compliance Otherwise bumper guards on both sides keep the device and user from injury.